Pahalwani in Salwar-shirt! Bhai wah!!

when came with a Salwar shirt, in the wrestling ring of Haryana's Kavita Devi WWE,  she drew the attention of the whole world.
The video of his first fight against New Zealand's wrestler Dakota Kai is getting viral on the internet.
Kavita is the first India's first female wrestler who has reached WWE.
More than 35 lakh people watched their videos uploaded to YouTube within five days.
She had become so hopeless that he even tried suicide.
Talking to the BBC, Kavita said, "This time came when my child was eight or nine months old and I was not getting support from the family too.One time came when I decided to leave the game. I was not even able to breathe. "
She says, "I did not want to see the dreams that I had had from childhood ending in a moment. In 2013, I tried to commit suicide, although I failed in it. I was so upset that the child did not even care. "
Kavita tells that her suicide thought was wrong. She was unable to arrange coordination between family, child, and sports. She was not getting support from his in-laws too.
She says, "I wanted to play but my husband was not ready, maybe he had more family responsibilities. Today my husband is proud of me and he is with me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment